Patch editing in JSynthLib with multi SID

aminoplacid

Hi All,

Just got my dual SID v1 up and running a few weeks ago.  Naturally, this is one master, one slave.  I only have an LCD going for my interface thus far.  In addition, I had modified the SID code so the SID's are always linked.

I am playing with some of the patches using JSynthLib to edit.  I am using the standard 6581 presets.  I am having a bit of trouble sending patches to my slave though.  I can edit the patch for the master but the patch on the slave doesn't change.  I can control both SID's with my keyboard controller (Note On/Off only) but the CC's only affect the master.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding how the master/slave setup should work.  I was trying to "emulate" a left and right channel with my setup by having the same patch on both M/S and have them both be controlled simultaneously.  Perhaps I am using JSynthLib incorrectly?

Any ideas?  Please pwn me if I am being silly.

Thanks!

Derek

Hi Derek,

JSynthLib doesn't allow to edit the patch data of the second slave directly. Thats a limitation of JSynthLib - only solution: edit the sound on master, store it into BankStick, and transfer the patch to the slave via master

Best Regards, Thorsten.