Another couple of MBFM questions

Jaicen

Forgive me if these seem like stupid questions, but I still can't seem to get my head around the uCapps documentation sometimes.

With regards to the MBFM control surface, there are a row of five knobs and buttons, forming a matrix. One knob in particular refers to the ADSR controls. Does this mean that it controls the global amplitude envelope, or do you need to select specific operators etc..

If I understand the documentation, would it then be possible to assign the ADSR to either VCA or Aout (for driving a VCF)?? using just a button and some indicator LED's?? I gather than EG5 is assigned to pitch, AOUT and volume, but can I have a seperate envelope for the Aout, and one for volume?? I'm confused!

What I'm thinking is, that I want to build my MBFM + AOUTLC with just a menu encoder & LCD, a handful of buttons and the ADSR control for quick tweaks. On the control surface, I need to access VCA ADSR (one encoder, four LED's and one button), VCF Freq and Res and Env Depth (three encoders) and ADSR (another button on the ADSR knob?)and then just three buttons for patch up, patch down and +10patches.

Now, is this at all possible, and if so how is it achieved? I'm sorry but I just can't get to grips with it!