Modifying Pin Assignments (newbie alert)

Logo

So I'm a little bit lost when it comes to changing pin assignments on the ain, din, dout. So far I have all the pots on my MB64 working, but they are out of order for the sake of clean/easy wiring (same will go for the rest of the 32 buttons/leds I have yet to wire).

From what I have found the relevant files to modify are MB64.ini (which then must be converted to sysex) and Main.asm (which then must be compiled into a .hex). I think I've found the relevant sections in the commenting of both files, but the code looks foreign to me (I have very little coding experience). Could someone give me a quick rundown of the reassignment process? Also how are leds assigned to buttons?

Thanks and sorry for my newbieness... 

A pin-wise reassignment is simply not supported by the code, and it wouldn't be so easy to add such a function (especially to find a way which makes it easy for newbies to change assignments - just see, how confused you are already about the SR wise re-assignments)

So, I think it's easier and less time-consuming to fix the solderings

Best Regards, Thorsten.