Use of old schematics (noob)

Artis

I've spent a good few days looking through the different pages on making a SID Midibox, and I've been looking around for different parts, (as all the shops are alot more than i can afford, AND i have acces to free pbc etching and other components through school). This has been going fine and i can find most of the parts i need for a basic setup on Uk electronics sites.

The one thing im wondering about is whether using the old schematics for the pcbs from SmashTV's website would be suitable for making a system that can run on the new versions of MIOS or whether they are outdated completely...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  ;D

Thanks very much

The one thing im wondering about is whether using the old schematics for the pcbs from SmashTV's website would be suitable for making a system that can run on the new versions of MIOS or whether they are outdated completely...

i don't think smash has any "old" schematics or "old" pcb's, everything is current...  as far as MIOS goes, if you do use smash's stuff, you will be setup just fine for the most current version of MIOS.