Uploading Hex files to Core

I have two modules which work fine for my midio128 project. However, I wanted to enable one of the cores to allow for a volume pedal. I hooked up the pot as instructed; yet, when I tried to upload the appropriate hex file to enable the operation of the volume pedal, I could not get mios studio to upload. I checked all the connections from the interface to the core an the mios studio connections to the interface. I followed the instructions on the Mios studio page concerning uploading with no success.

I am running v1.9e so I changed course and tried to upgrade to v 1. 9f but with no luck. I know the core is receiving and sending information via my led lights on the midi interface. Also, I can open Midiox and see that the core is receiving input. When I failed at the upgrade of one of the cores, I tried the other-again, no luck.

I am running the latest version of a driver for my midi interface (a Motu 2x2 USB Fastlane)

The Midi Interface troubleshooting page talkes about upload the mios in midiox; however, I do not see how you can upload a hex file in midiox.

Once again, I can play the instrument with the cores with no problem, but I am having difficulty getting either core to accept a hex file. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Hi,

I am running v1.9e so I changed course and tried to upgrade to v 1. 9f but with no luck. I know the core is receiving and sending information via my led lights on the midi interface. Also, I can open Midiox and see that the core is receiving input. When I failed at the upgrade of one of the cores, I tried the other-again, no luck.

What is the sysex String you receive after Power-On the core?

Do you run the latest version of MIOSStudio?

he Midi Interface troubleshooting page talkes about upload the mios in midiox; however, I do not see how you can upload a hex file in midiox.

You'll have to convert the .hex to .syx with the script (convert...)

But mostly it is better to use MIOSStudio.

Please do the Midi-Troubleshooting guide step-by-step and tell us the result of each step.

greets

Doc