quick question about motorfaders

hi everyone,

i just got a set of second hand motorfaders. now, if i look on the lower side of these faders, i can see two little black numbers printed there. on some faders 914k and 10kb and on the others 303k and 10kb. can anyone tell, what those numbers mean?

thanks

greetings

john

Don't you have any brand information (or even type)?

Possibility:

It seems, that those faders have a 10k (propably linear) taper, which would make them usable for a MB-LC/64.

The other numbers could be the rating of a log-taper for audio use. - 303k could very well be used for audio applications... I don't know about the 914k.

Hope it helped

Greets, Roger

hi, thanks.

i forgot to mention, that these are alps faders. i think they are both RSAON11M9 and  i found some datasheets for different RSAON11M9 types, but the connecters do not match any of these sheets.

the 10k i figured out by now, thanks again. but the other number ??? there isn´t any fitting describtions to that.

could it be possible that the motors of the different types i got have to be driven with different voltage, so the numbers refer to a resistor before the motors. (just a theory though)

again, thanks a lot.

greetings

john