sid stereo custom set up

boops

hi i am on last step of a sid stero 6582 ..

1- when loaded vintage bank...only patches 01  02 04 06 to 128 are in bankstick ...no 03 05 etc....these patches are empty and the sound is the 01...my banksticks are 512k ..why only the even?

2-at the start i 've loaded set up 6582 and my lcd 4X20 working with 4 lines info,i've changed for 8580 for match with the din map of TK...only two lines,now...is it possible to have set up 6582 matching with DIN map TK....anyone has the din map of set up -6582  (other than .asm)?

3- i would custom a simple cs A with encoder filter resonnance and cut off to use my din X4..by example...i know encoder work by DO and D1 etc...reprogramming .asm is the only way?  thanks....my first 64 patches SOOUND GOOD....hummmmm

hi i am on last step of a sid stero 6582 ..

1- when loaded vintage bank...only patches 01  02 04 06 to 128 are in bankstick ...no 03 05 etc....these patches are empty and the sound is the 01...my banksticks are 512k ..why only the even?

I once had the same problem, when I was transmitting patch banks via MidiOx. I think I changed the block size to half of what it was and raised the delay. Just fiddle with the values a bit ;-)

2-at the start i 've loaded set up 6582 and my lcd 4X20 working with 4 lines info,i've changed for 8580 for match with the din map of TK...only two lines,now...is it possible to have set up 6582 matching with DIN map TK....anyone has the din map of set up -6582  (other than .asm)?

No (unless you get someone to do it for you). But you don't really have to do any programming. Just look at the two asm files - they should be virtually identical. Just find the differences, change to what you want it to be - done :D I know this sounds confusing, but it's way better to get into it a bit and try for yourself. You know, for the learning and all.

3- i would custom a simple cs A with encoder filter resonnance and cut off to use my din X4..by example...i know encoder work by DO and D1 etc...reprogramming .asm is the only way?  thanks....my first 64 patches SOOUND GOOD....hummmmm

I don't quite understand what you mean by that.