connecting it all

bigtunes

Hi All,

I'm kinda stuck.. I have 2 xAINs(R4), 1x CORE (R4D),1x DOUT(R3),1x DIN(R5)

I am a total noob to electronics. I just got fed up trying to find a controller that has what i need. I am trying to build a box with enough knobs and buttons to take full advantage of ableton and also to use with cubase when i'm not on the road.

The core is assembled and says "READY". Sweet black lcd with white text :)

NOW, HOW THE HELL DO I PUT IT ALL TOGETHER??????

I found schematics for the ain, connecting pots etc..all cool.

I can't find anything with the newer core layout...

Being a novice and barely understanding the basics, connecting AINs and DIN etc to the core is a riddle..

Anybody out there knows where to find updated schematics or can explain??????????

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!! :-[ :-[

I am guessing you got the parts from smash? if so, go to his buy page and then scroll to the bottom and check out info. there he has all the scematics and descriptions of how everything gets wired. its going to be similar to the ones you see in ucapps just rearranged a little bit so that everything works with the 5 by 2 pin setup.

http://www.avishowtech.com/mbhp/info.html

this site has pretty much everything layyed out. i used this in combination with ucapps to figure it all out. the labelling of the pins on the silk screen will help you lots.

Thanks much, was lost.............

thats exactly what was messing me up the new layout. which cable where..

I am guessing you got the parts from smash? if so, go to his buy page and then scroll to the bottom and check out info. there he has all the scematics and descriptions of how everything gets wired. its going to be similar to the ones you see in ucapps just rearranged a little bit so that everything works with the 5 by 2 pin setup.

http://www.avishowtech.com/mbhp/info.html

this site has pretty much everything layyed out. i used this in combination with ucapps to figure it all out. the labelling of the pins on the silk screen will help you lots.