SID board

NorthernLightX

Hi,

I started soldering the SID board, and because I'm not very experienced at electronics I have to rely heavily on the eagle file and the info/pictures on the site.

In the .brd file, there is a 1000uF/35v cap, but in te orderlist is a 2200uF/25 cap. I ordered the latter one, is that good or is the cap in the .brd file an update?

In the .brd file, there are 4 1uF caps, but in te orderlist there is ony one so I ordered one. I figured that 2 of them actually have to be 470 pF, but I still miss one, and I can'tfind anything in the orderlist that could replace it. Please help ;)

Thanks in advance.

Hey...

...but in te orderlist is a 2200uF/25 cap. I ordered the latter one, is that good...

Fine :)

In the .brd file, there are 4 1uF caps, but in te orderlist there is ony one so I ordered one. I figured that 2 of them actually have to be 470 pF

Yep, the 2 by the side of the SID are ur 470's*. Then the other 2 1uF caps as written in the parts list...

Refer to the SID schematic for the deats...

Best...

Dan

* 470 for 6581, 6n8 for 8580

Hi,

I'm glad that the 2200 uF cap is fine.

I made a mistake in my last post, it's not the 1uF cap that i'm confused about, but the 2 1nF caps that are in the board design, but there is only 1 in the partlist ( http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_sid_orderlist.txt )it clearly says 1 1nF cap, while in the design there are 4. (and 2 of them need to be 470 pF for the 6581 we already agreed).

Can you explain that for me please  ;)