Female SIL header (?) at Reichelt?

Jurbo

Hi!

I can't find female SIL headers (?) at Reichelt. I'm talking about connectors that mate with the male "stiftleiste", that you can snap to suitable size. I think the term could be "buchsenleiste", but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for at Reichelt.

Could someone help me find the part at Reichelt.de? The part I'm talking about can be found at www.elfa.se with searchword "hylslist" (Swedish) or "holkkirima" (Finnish). I hope I'm being clear enough!

All help much appreciated!

Jurbo

Thanks, but the part you suggested doesn't seem to be snappable (is that a word?) to shorter runs. Of course it can be cut into smaller pieces by sacrificing a pin. However, if the snap-to-size variety can't be found at Reichelt, then I just might go that route.

Elfa has snappable (actually their part has grooves for sidecutters) female headers, but their price is a bit high. You don't have to sacrifice a pin when cutting them to length.

Ok, I'll get the part TK suggested. Thanks for help, guys!