it is possible to change encoder mode "send 40 +/- 1" output values

Hi everyone !!!

At now I have next problem - can I change encoder mode 40 +/- 1 ( possible value on output - 3F and 41 ) to values 40 and 41 ?? where I can this change and how ??

... I apologize for my weak English also

Daniel

P.S or maybe  exists different method  continuous sending value 40 if encoder is turned left, and value 41 if encoder is turned right

There is code in the C section on ucapps that will translate easily to ASM... Essentially you send 0x40 plus incrementer.

There are a few ways to send incremental ('relative') midi CCs, which way is right, depends on what software you are sending to. Is it traktor perhaps?

edit: CODE :)

Well, let's start with a few questions:

What software or hardware are you trying to control? (eg Ableton Live, Access Virus, etc)

Have you confirmed the format in which the above expects relative controls to be sent? (eg is it 0x40+/-incrementer, or 0x40/0x41, or 0x00, 0x63, etc)

What midibox app are you trying to modify? (eg MB64e, custom app, etc)

These answers will help us to figure out what you need, so I can help you make it :)

If you are using MIDIbox64E, open mb64e_midi.inc, search for MB64E_MIDI_SendEncEvent_M3 , and replace the code by:

MB64E_MIDI_SendEncEvent_M3      ; == ENC_MODE_40_1  --- modified to send 0x40/0x41
        movlw   0x41
        btfsc   MIDI_EVNT_VALUE, 6
        movlw 0x40
        movwf   MIDI_EVNT_VALUE
        rgoto   MB64E_MIDI_SendEncEvent_Send
[/code]

Best Regards, Thorsten.