Cool price for pots at Ebay Germany

pay_c

Hi,

for everyone, who is looking for cheap pots:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3036914681&category=12078

Also the sending costs a little, its an unbeatable price for pots. And if youre looking for fitting knobs, ask Jeriko1, he is selling them for an great price, too.

Just to let everybody know. I don´t need anymore pots, otherwise I would´ve got them for me.

Guest den_Juin

It's the normal price over at conrad.nl,

I just looked at conrad.de, it's 0.38EUR over there. do a search for PT 10 LH

(I hope they're useable tho)

Errr, wait a moment, I was talking about Pots, not Trimmers. The Trimmer are much smaller than the pots.

That what you put on the frontplate are pots. That what you solder on the PCBs are Trimmer (also called Trimmer-Pots).

Normal pots normally cost ,50 to 1 Euro each.

Well, it will be very hard to mount them to the frontplate and the knobs available for those things are really small. And they are not very robust... sorry to tell you, but for an MB theyre pretty useless...

Just look at the picture of the pots at my ebay post and then at the picture of those you ordered (I hope you have one), then everything will be clear to you.

den_Juin:

I also have bought these potmeters from Electronic Boerse. (got 100 of them for 5 euro though ;D)

shipping to the netherlands (as a letter) was only 5 euro.

I'm sure that he has enough of these potmeters... So you just have to wait for a new ebay offer of him. Maybe it also possible to send him an email.

Guest den_Juin

I believe i saw another 10K pots deal from the same guy.

I'll probably buy em, tho i only need 25 pots, anybody want to share this deal? (preferably dutch)