[S] a Lot of Knobs

rmouneyres

hello,

i have a lot a spare knobs, and before anyone asks me the question, yes this is the remaining stock of knobs used for mawzer either prototypes or production.

Some of them are used to build midibox projects for my own use, but i don't need 1000 of them ! So i'd be happy to offer the midibox community those knobs for a really cool price, rather than selling them on ebay or so.

I'm wondering about the way to do it : either gathering the commands myself and shipping them, or sending the whole lot to Mikes-pcb for example who could add the knobs with pcb orders thus saving shipping costs...?

Well, before this is fixed, here is the list of what i can offer :

- 600 knobs for fader with a lever type 4 (as of SIFAM catalog : 3mm x 1.2mm on top, and 4mm on bottom of lever)

knobs1.jpg

Price : 2€ for 10 units

- about 1000 knobs for potentiometers with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM 3/02/DRN110 006)

soft touch, pointer is oriented on the flat side of the D

knobs2.jpg

Price : 3€ for 10 units

- about 800 knobs for fader with a lever type 4 (as of SIFAM catalog, ref SIFAM 3/02/LK110 004)

soft touch

knobs3.jpg

- about 40 knobs for pot/encoder diameter 6mm with a nut, black cap. (ref SIFAM S380 006)

knobs4.jpg

Price : 1€ each

- about 1000 knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DR150 006)

no line on these knobs !

knobs5.jpg

- about 200 knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DCK150 006)

no line on these knobs !

knobs6.jpg

More details on the SIFAM catalog : Datasheet sifam_knobs.pdf

I hope this can help

Raphaël

Edited by rmouneyres

i will take 100 of these ones. if they come with caps?

"about 200 knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DCK150 006)

no line on these knobs @ 2€ for 10 units"

unless you can do me a deal on the full 200 knobs? im in the u.k and a price on shipping to me also.

thanks

Hi, if it's not to early to express interest, I am interested in the following:

- about 1000 knobs for potentiometers with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM 3/02/DRN110 006)

50 units please

- about 1000 knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DR150 006)

no line on these knobs !

50 units please

- about 200 knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DCK150 006)

no line on these knobs !

50 units please

UPDATE :

only 100 untis left for :

knobs for potentiometers/encoders with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM DCK150 006)

no one is interested in the "knobs for potentiometers with D shape lever type (ref SIFAM 3/02/DRN110 006) soft touch"

Maybe the blue color is not cool.. lol

hi raphael.

sorry i totally forgot about the thread :geek: !! :geek: i have been so busy sucked into finishing by bpm build i havent thought about anything else!! yes im still going to want the knobs. i will send you a pm and sort a paypal out for you also. thanks for the heads up!! :hug: