a couple more mb6582 error panels...

julianf

Its time that i moved some of the bits and pieces that i have around here -

http://www.thebeast.co.uk/cnc/sale.html

If you click on the link, you will find a selection of panels, in different formats, and for different devices. Some are perfect

whilst others have defects that have caused me not to sepperate them from usual stock.

All panels are photographed, and any defects noted. Some panels are very cheap, whilst others are just good value.

Im located in the UK (europe). The company runs accounts in both euro and sterling, and can take cards with all the usual caveats.

I will ship internationally at cost price. Indication of postal costs are given.

In an ideal world, i wont be making b-grade duplicates.... ; ) So hopefully, when theyre gone, thats it at the given price.

Thank you,

Julian

Edited by julianf

yeah, i know... its irritating, i edited the sales page, and re-uploaded it, however the transfer failed, and i didnt realise for a few hours

its all fixed now, but thank you very much for pointing it out to me - noone else did, otherwise id have fixed it sooner!

thanks, Julian