[S] New Seald 6582 PCB, CS, 8 X 6582a SIDZ + More

bhc303

Hello all,

Due to a change in circumstances I will be letting some stuff go.

I would like to offer this to the community first, though if I don't get any bites here I would like to ask permission to sell on other forums etc.

Local pick up available on gold coast AU, I will post world wide @ buyer expense + pay pal fees

Partial 6582 Kit @ AUD $350.00, (will only be sold all together) including...

8 X 6582a SIDZ (purchased from Wilba)

100 diffused blue LED's

15 black and blue albs knobs

6582 CS PCB (purchased from Smash, still sealed)

6582 BASE PCB (purchased from Smash, still sealed)

10p Ribbon Cable,

16p Ribbon Cable

16p IDC Connector

LCD plastic screen protector

Commodore 64 power supply (AUS) tested by the guy I bought off, I have never tested my self though.

stuff sold separately

commodore 64 power supply (AUS) AUD $20 tested by the guy I bought off, I have never tested my self though.

2 X 6581 SIDZ new old stock, AUD $30 each (bought from a reputable seller on ebay, had good feedback and sold a heap of sidz) "untested and sold as is, never used"

15 Black Grey albs part # DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 Black soft grey 1677498 AUD $20

15 Black Red Albs part # DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 Black soft red 3092 AUD $20

Think that's the lot for now, I have sold on the forum before and have 100% excellent ebay feedback.

cheers

post-6740-12751168603_thumb.jpg

post-6740-127511723877_thumb.jpg

post-6740-127511739449_thumb.jpg

Edited by bhc303

I will buy the blue knobs if no one wants to buy the lot including the blue knobs.

Maybe a buyer would prefer the lot including the red or grey knobs.

(I was nicestupid and sold all my spare blue knobs to people over the years since I built the MB-6582 prototype.)

BTW to potential buyers, I confirm these are genuine new-old-stock 6582A SIDs from me.

Hey Sinewav, just waiting to hear back from phunk... if he doesn't take it its yours!

As far as the kits concerned you will have the main parts, sidz, boards, psu ect, though the kit is far from complete, just for piece of mind, not to sure how much you know about the project and my apologies if you do but there is a lot more bits to be collected.

cheers mate

Edited by bhc303

Truth be told, I don't know that much about the project. I just know that I love the sound of the SID chip and that I've been wanting get into this DIY electronics/MIDI/synth business for a while. I've been reading up on the project, and it seems like it'll be doable, albeit with a bit of a learning curve.

Anyway, I figured from the "partial" in the description, that it wasn't going to be everything... but just from looking around, 8x 6582s seem like they're going to be hard-ish to come by. That, and the fact that it comes bundled with a bunch of other necessary stuff saves me the trouble of hunting it all down separately.

Edited by sinewav

I need to get the ball roiling, sorry wilba I will have to sell the kit as is...

kit is on hold for sinewav.

Grey set of knobs goes to kaleaf

Red set of knobs goes to yolbitt

2 X 6581 sidz are on hold for JRock, I need to know soon if you want them as I have an offer from Janis1279

PSU / PSU'S available, make me an offer

PM's sent

Edited by bhc303

Partial 6582 Kit @ AUD $350.00, (will only be sold all together) including...

8 X 6582a SIDZ (purchased from Wilba)

100 diffused blue LED's

15 black and blue albs knobs

6582 CS PCB (purchased from Smash, still sealed)

6582 BASE PCB (purchased from Smash, still sealed)

10p Ribbon Cable,

16p Ribbon Cable

16p IDC Connector

LCD plastic screen protector

Commodore 64 power supply (AUS) tested by the guy I bought off, I have never tested my self though.

I'm interessted in the complete kit, excluding the C64 power supply (AUS). Contact would be great at tomwoxom@googlemail.com

tom