sammichSID sale request

kristal=

I hope this is not viewed as trolling, but I am going to take the chance and post it regardless.

First, I'll start off saying that I am perfectly able to solder up a project myself...

But why would you guys come down on a guy who would buy the kit for his personal use but ask someone with more skill/time than him to solder it up?

I understand the non-commercial thing(sort-of) but giving a guy grief for knowing his limitations? I am at a loss. Maybe you were just ribbing him, but it didn't look that way.

1. I was joking.

2. sammichSID was designed to be the "no excuses" MIDIbox SID project. I wrote such comprehensive build instructions that even a complete newbie to electronics could build it. It even has photos of every part. Not having experience in soldering is not a valid excuse. So I would prefer people who have/will learn skills get kits ahead of people who just want to pay someone else, but ultimately people do what they want and I don't really care.

3. hexagonsun bought a kit already.