[SOLD] Sammich sid for sale

kilobyte

so i have a sammichSID i bought because me an my friend used to make music, he has since become a drug using scum bag and ive lost interest in making music. but i have a built sammmich sid that was waiting to have firmware flashed to it, i had java issues and never got any further. its been sitting on my work bench since about januaryish. and id like to get the money i invested into the project back. as per midibox rules im not trying to make money but i did spend about 200 bucks for a paperweight as im not going to use it and i know that someone else would like to have a sammichSID.

its black with green led's completely assembled with 2x 6582a sids. i think the cost was about $225 total i need to check but cant find the invoice from wilba at the moment. i do not frequent this forum so i would prefer that you email me at scoobiedoo2029 (at) yahoo.com im located in the east coast USA. hopefully this can go to a good home i haven't touched any music making devices since about February.

so i cannot find the invoice but according to the current rate from wilba $225 with sids seems like to right price to me, shipping will be extra of course.

2x 6582a SIDs will be included but i also have a few 6581's if you are interested. before aaron became a dumb ass i used to run kilobytemodshop.com so i still have alot of c64 crap lying around.

If I was still selling SIDs, the current price would be 260 AUD (~255 USD). It's also built by an old hand at soldering so it's a real bargain.

Did you paint the engraving yet?

yes the engraving was painted white, case is assembled all tests where done to the point where you upload firmware bank sticks are out as are sids and have never been installed,

hello, interested to buy your sammich

Pm sent

Thanks

yes I do still have my sammichSID and 2x 6582a SID chips. my asking price is $225 USD. plus shipping. shipping is: $30 usd to france (2 LBS, 9x7x3 inches)

please note that i will be shipping this to you as a gift, if i add insurance to the package you can be taxed for the value of the item when it arrives in france.

thanks