Mb-6582 part Order list

timmy

If you're in the states, I would just buy the kit from SmashTV. Yes, it's a bit expensive but all those components adds up so you may end up paying about the same anyway, but have to go through all the hassle of buying the parts that all come with the kit. The only things the kit lacks are machine pin strips if you want to replace the filter caps or LEDs (to adjust the brightness to where you like it). I also bought some sockets for my SIDs so I can double-stack the sockets and thereby avoid bending the pins on the SIDs when having to install and remove them while testing.

I've bought two kits from SmashTV this way have have been happy. If you already bought the boards, I would ask him about just the parts (can't hurt) to see if you can get them separately.

That's for the baseboard. There is no kit for the control-surface, but those parts can be easily had. I forgot the model numbers off-hand but they are on Wilba's wiki page for the MB-6582 control surface parts list.

I know that wasn't a "yes" answer, but hope that helps :)