Logic Pro 8 Templates

julienvoirin

Hi guys

I've recently switched to Logic pro (i am coming from Protools for editing audio tracks - i work in broadcast) and this is really a very powerful DAW !

I discovered that there is a stuff called Environment, which allow to create complete channel strip and even complete mixer setup, including bus routing and so on ... in audio and MIDI !

So what I am looking for are some .lso or sessions in order to understand how to start with good templates, as i am currently starting from virgin session but this is rather annoying and long to setup.

Some tutorials based on a complete project (from beginning to the end) are very welcome, as long as some producer tips regarding sidechain, gating, phasing, management or the mixer, etc ..

I am equiped with a Mackie Control clone (M Audio ProjectMix), several hardware synths (Juno, Oberheim, Moog, SID), Drums machines (electribe, machinedrum and MPC) and a hardware reverb. Computer is Powermac G5.

Thanks in advance for all your tips (i've already seen Future music videos, logic cafe website, and some random youtube stuff, very well explained)

Edited by julienvoirin