only yellow LED on PIC burner

Chomsky

yes. I measure 5V after 78L05. What do you mean by reversing the LEDs? Do you mean I should stick them in with the wrong polarity?

hehe...no, don´t stick them in the wrong direction, but maybe they are reversed...

i´m just trying to minimise the possiblities of false operations... ;)

so when u got 5v after 78L05, the green powerled must be lit, since its only connected to 5v-rail and gnd via a resistor.

mmm...btw , what do you mean with "yellow" led...from the schematics? or the pics on ucapps?...

on the pictures the lit "green" powerled looks a bit yellow...

Edited by nuke

When I connect one of the pins of the 470 Ohm resistor before the green LED or the pins of the green LED to ground, I can measure 5 Volts, But it seems that somewhere after the green LED a connection to ground is missing. Maybe I have to connect the PIC board to the computer to get it working?

When I connect one of the pins of the 470 Ohm resistor before the green LED or the pins of the green LED to ground, I can measure 5 Volts, But it seems that somewhere after the green LED a connection to ground is missing. Maybe I have to connect the PIC board to the computer to get it working?

the anode of the led should be connected to +5V, while the cathode is connected to 470 Ohm...the 470 Ohm resistor goes to ground. so the led isnt connected directly to ground, only via the resistor. check the schems again.