SD Card Access Error: -3

Nestle

Hello,

I just got an old seqv4 in to my hands. Kinda new to it - first time with Seqv4.

I have tried to do some sequences and archived some success. But when I try to access SD card I get the message in the topic title!

I opened the box and there is my SD Card. Also, I know that this thing has been used a lot, so I assume it has to work properly.

Thanks in advance. Tomorrow I will continue my efforts to build a song.

UPDATE: I did turn on the MSD USB and got the drive to show in Windows explorer, but when I click the drive, it says there is no disk in the drive... Gahh...

;)

Edited by Nestle

Please ensure that you are using the latest MIOS32 Bootloader v1.007 and the latest MBSEQ version v4.049 - does it still happen?

As a sidenote: it's now also possible to enable MSD mode from the MIOS Terminal (just type "msd")

USB MIDI won't work anymore until you are rebooting the box, but it's a nice possibility to mount the SD Card without clicking to the Disk page ;)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Please ensure that you are using the latest MIOS32 Bootloader v1.007 and the latest MBSEQ version v4.049 - does it still happen?

As a sidenote: it's now also possible to enable MSD mode from the MIOS Terminal (just type "msd")

USB MIDI won't work anymore until you are rebooting the box, but it's a nice possibility to mount the SD Card without clicking to the Disk page ;)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

After a while I decided to open the box ... SD card was detached ... I think post office is to blame. Well, it was easy to fix and now it seems to work :D Also the datawheel cables were not soldered in place.... gotta check the wiring schematics!

Thanks,

Roope