[S] Hammond SEQ4 case

Altitude

I had a second case made by FPD (long story, dont ask) so I am selling my original case. I am willing to throw in the core32 at Smashes kit price or prefer to swap if you have a core32 (same goes for SD card PCB) The label goes over the screw holes for the core32 so it would be best to leave it with the case otherwise I'll have to take off the label to remove the core PCB. Transformer and entry module is included. The entry module is wired for power from the mains or from USB (one or the other). I can include the bottom panel with the wood sides or a virgin, unpainted bottom (blue) and unfinished, laser cut sides if you prefer. All hardware for mounting the CS is included but NOT for the displays. I'll included extra M3 socket head bolts though so everything matches.

$200 without core32 (or core32 swap) $235 with my core32. This does NOT include the displays, SD card board (unless you have one to swap), control surface PCB, or cables. The transformer is 9VAC 300mA that can be easily adapted to 220VAC if needed, it is wired for 110VAC currently

Pics:

seq4_top.jpg

seq4_1.jpg

Seq4_leftside.jpg

Seq4_rightside.jpg

seq4_back.jpg

seq4_close.jpg

trafo.jpg

Edited by Altitude