Motorized Fader Group Buy

ZooBMusiC

• 3 weeks later...

ALPS Motorized Slide Potentiometer

Im hoping to get 48 units. Maybe we can get a group going and make an order of 1000 units hopefully get a better price than 25$ a piece! If anyone knows were you can get cheaper motorized faders than POST!

You might want to search some more. At http://octopart.com/ they list unauthorized vendors selling them for $13 per piece, $12 for > 100. I have no experience with the vendor or unauthorized distributors.

A.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna use motor faders sometime during this year I think, and a group buy initiative is always appreciated.

I don't know if u have had any contact with APLS about the price etc. but if you want to set up a group buy and so on, you would probably get more response from potential buyers if you contact alps and get some real prices rather than just hoping to get it cheaper if you order a large amount of faders.

If you get some real life prices, folks have something to consider :).

I'll be taking 18 faders if the price is right, and the timing is right. Right now, the little amount of money I have available the first half of this year is gonna be put into finishing the SID projects of mine... But experience tells me that bulk orders take a long time :), so I'm definetly interested, but waiting for some more solid info before I consider anything.