Why dose my sammich defult to bank B? how to...

bhc303

Hi all, for some reason my sammichSID always defaults to bank B on start up, and for the life of me I can never switch back to bank A, I usually fluke it some how but when I use it again it starts up with bank B as default?

Any idea how to have bank A as default start up?

And is there a easy solution to switching banks :blush: I have read the manual but cat put my finger on it...

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Edited by bhc303

My way starts from the main menu by pressing "the LEFTMOST SELECT BUTTON to enter the ensemble root menu", again the same button to enter the SID menu. Next select button to the right is for bank selection, after pressing it moving the encoder will change the bank.

Saving the newly edited ensemble I've the MIDIbox booting in it next time.

Ciao :)

Glad to help :)

The SAV(e) menu it's also in the ensemble root menu but you'll have to scroll to the right to see it with a 2x20 LCD.

From there "E#: selects the ensemble which should be overwritten" and "do! stores the ensemble.

Note that naming is not supported. Only the configuration sections of available MBSIDs will be stored.

The last stored ensemble will be reloaded after power-on." according to the manual.

Cheers