Houston an another app on 2 cores?

schoko

1. ) Is it possible to use 2 houston emulation(mios)

with cubase, with the exception of using for example

just the faders to control c-console ( dsp factory remote

able visualisation)

2.)can i use a third display on 1 core module?

is it connectable like the second display, => to rc5  ???

To 1) it's better to run the upcoming MIDIbox MF on the second core (see also the roadmap) since it will provide the "MIDIbox Link" feature

To 2) in theory yes (you can switch between the LCDs by calling MIOS_LCD_Init with different parameters) , in practice you have to program such stuff by yourself, since possibly nobody uses such a configuration.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I mainly thought on using the bankstick to store the setup for the dsp factory control app.

means with loading the configuration of the first bankstick i can control cubase with houston...

and the second bankstick holds the information for

c-console...

just need enough buttons for the assignments..

or do i need a third core for controlling c-console as mb64?

thx for the patience

The houston emulation only provides the Steinberg protocol and doesn't support a customizable setup, stored in the BankStick. This means that you have to exchange the application code (Houston<->MIDIbox MF) via MIDI, or you have to add some code to the emulation so that it provides an alternative mode (also in this case a BankStick probably wouldn't be required, see the General Purpose Controller (GPC) mode of MIDIbox LC)

However, nothing is impossible: is there somebody who would start to enhance the houston emulation? - it shouldn't be a big job - I'm not a Cubase user, and I'm satisfied with MIDIbox LC, therefore this isn't interesting for me.

Best Regards, Thorsten.