[WTB] SSM2044 PCB (Seppoman's PCB)

ytsestef

• 3 weeks later...

Dudes, wicked1. For me this is not a big deal but as thomas basically told me:

If one of the bosses gives me the OK, I'll upload it
<- not OK at all unless himself comes by and says it is ok to share it.

(Or just PM me, if someone wants it)
<- that was not what we agreed on when u received the files.

Look, I'm not trying to be cheap or bitey, and I get that you made the traces wider and pads bigger, but if I udnerstand it coreectly, this is mostly based on the files I sent you, meant for a more private setting than this forum, and the way I see it, the files are not either my or yours to share (except for within the terms given by thomas).

So unless you changed the design (which it seems like u didn't "It's basically his board w/ larger traces and pads for easy etching.") we should still keep this private.

Basically and short story - This is no big deal for me, and I am not pissed or anything, but it is very important for me to honor Thomas' wishes about this. Remember I told u that if u were to get the files from me, that I didn't want this to come back bite my ass later on - offering the files like this potentially does that, puts me in a bad position towards Thomas.

Me and Tim are in the process of designing a new filterboard for his shop, <- a bit different approach than Thomas' designs. And I for sure do not want to appear like I have done something that Thomas told me not to do (assist in the sharing of the files for example) etc. The reason for not sharing aint profit or anything, but clearly not to see the design cloned and sold on ebay or dealextreme. Both the seoppoman board, and this new upcomming little secret.