MBLC driving 4 LCDs

artyman

Hi,

I was reading through the WIKI and found the page showing a MBLC with 4 2x16 LCDs.

The connections seem straightforward enough, but the link to the firmware is broken. Does anyone have this firmware? or can help with this.

this is exactly what I'm looking for, but I don't have the necessary programming skills to implement myself.

Many thanks in advance,

This is the page...

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=drive_a_midibox-lc_with_4_lcds_on_1_core

there's a download link at the bottom, but it just brings up the main forum page.

Any help in locating this file would be greatly appreciated, and a kick-start to me to get this built (including building a CNC router for panel manufacturing)

Many thanks

Rob

Unfortunately I can't retrieve the URL of the old posting - it must be somewhere in the forum (I guess it was from MTE)...

On the other hand: I just remember that I personally adapted the MBLC firmware for 4 CLCDs while I visited doc some years ago, here is the source code and binaries:

http://www.ucapps.de/tmp/midibox_lc_x4.zip

The interconnections should match with the ones showed at the Wiki page.

Could you please confirm that it's working at your side? Then I will integrate the variant into the original firmware.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

P.S.: the button/LED assignments are probably different - this will be solved once you've confirmed that the LCDs are working.