SID LED Modulation Matrix Question

goyousalukis

Hey I have a question. I only have one DOUT module for my Sid step C. I want to use this for the modulation matrix. I see in the cs_menu_io_tables.inc where I can change the pin assignments for the other LEDs, but the mod matrix isn't there. I checked the cs_menu_matrix.inc file, but I don't see any obvious (to me) places to change this. I want to change the matrix from Shift Register 7&8 to Shift Register 3&4.

Can anyone help?

justin

In the main.asm I found the following initialisation:

;; set this to '1' if the modulation matrix (8x7 LEDs) is connected to the DOUT chain
#define MOD_MATRIX_ENABLE      1

;; define the shift registers (note: HERE the shift register begin with 0: 1st SR is 0, 2nd is 1, 3rd is 2, ...)
#define MOD_MATRIX_ANODES      6      ; shift register with anodes (HERE: 7th shift register in the chain)
#define MOD_MATRIX_CATHODES      7      ; shift register with cathodes (HERE: 8th shift register in the chain)

Note: dont forget to modify also the regular outputs (the ones you gonna put the matrix on)

b regards