MiDi Drum Controller - thankful for help!

Kosteiko

Hi, my name is Bobby and i'm from Sweden, in the EU.

I have designed a MiDi Drum Controller, from scratch and now I have to find a good working MiDi Controller Module. Sorry for my bad english.

I ordered LPC17 from MIDIBox Shop, havn't received it yet though.. but I guess that is not what I am looking for. I need a board with a good (fast) CPU, MiDi I/O and mini-USB. Please, I need some tips about boards, so I can finnish this project. It's okey if the min. quantity is 10 or something.

Very thankful for help!!

Bobby

Hi, my name is Bobby and i'm from Sweden, in the EU.

I have designed a MiDi Drum Controller, from scratch and now I have to find a good working MiDi Controller Module. Sorry for my bad english.

I ordered LPC17 from MIDIBox Shop, havn't received it yet though.. but I guess that is not what I am looking for. I need a board with a good (fast) CPU, MiDi I/O and mini-USB. Please, I need some tips about boards, so I can finnish this project. It's okey if the min. quantity is 10 or something.

Very thankful for help!!

Bobby

If you require midi - USB built in, then the LPC17 is the best choice. You can use the midi/IO 128 firmware to use pots and buttons. When MidiboxNG is released it will support encoders as well.