typedef msd_state_t missing in seqv4.072/tasks.c?

EsotericLabs

Hello,

I was recompiling SEQV4L.072 in order to make some  changes to the remote midi functions in seq_ui.c . But it appeared to me that  typedef msd_state_t is missing in tasks.c of seqv4.072  (needed for seqv4light).  I took this from  revision 1311 on ucapps. and pasted it in: problem gone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Local types
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

typedef enum {
    MSD_DISABLED,
    MSD_INIT,
    MSD_READY,
    MSD_SHUTDOWN
} msd_state_t;

Am I correct to assume these lines are missing from svn revision 1718? anybody else had compile errors?

It seems that your snapshot is not consistent!

E.g. if you access the file from the websvn client, you will see that the type definition is there: http://svnmios.midibox.org/filedetails.php?repname=svn.mios32&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fapps%2Fsequencers%2Fmidibox_seq_v4%2Fmios32%2Ftasks.c

It can't be excluded, that there are more inconsistencies, therefore I propose to create a new snapshot

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Must be something with the snapshot then (I.e my local copy of the svn?) . I found the same page on the web, was only confused by the 1311 version number.

I did svn co svn://svnmios.midibox.org/mios32 from the terminal on macosx 10.7.5. Strange huh? I ll make a completely new snapshot then.

Yes, I mean a local SVN copy.

The 1311 revision number is just the latest one where this file has been changed.

I just tried "svn co svn://svnmios.midibox.org/mios32" on my Mac - everything works as expected, the task struct is defined in task.c

Please keep me updated if you find out the root cause for this inconsistent repository (always willing to learn ;-))

Best Regards, Thorsten.