happy Steve

Steven_C

I have to say that it has been a pleasure :D using my LC clone since Thorsten created the new touch mode, where the sensor has to be activated to move the fader. (The Digi-002 is similar to this too, if you touch it with your fingernail only, you can't physically move the fader!) ;D

mmm!! something I don't understand : I read the post on the new touch sensor mode, but didn't try it yet (I have two fader connected (6 waiting for it :) but I need a case before), ao I just play with the mf_calibration apps ;D

But I didn't understand what you mean :

where the sensor has to be activated to move the fader. (The Digi-002 is similar to this too, if you touch it with your fingernail only, you can't physically move the fader!

can you tell me more? (my alps fader don't have touch sensor)

Pilo...

My panasonic faders do not have touch sensors, therefore I had to instal 8 extra buttons on my front panel to act as quasi touch sensors... in the LC application (v1.3b, or v1.4) you need to enable the 'mode 2' in the application setup or whatever its called (I haven't used perl for a few weeks, I can't remember all the details) to enable the mode that stops the faders from sending midi data unless the touch sensor is activated. The digi002 is a control surface/interface for Protools LE, and it uses metal slider knobs, to test for capacitance from your skin as u touch it....

TK... I haven't received an encoder from you... I have one spare alps encoder around here somewhere, did you get the impression that I needed one? I'm a bit confused...