Limited offer - slots availible for cut price custom 1ux19" & 5ux1u

julianf

I have a bunch of panels to make next week, and, due to the way the runs are arranged, i have some irritating gaps.

Normally i just fill these with 'stock' panels, but i thought id try something different and see what becomes of it? : )

So...

Gaps available -

3-off 19" x 1u rack panel size

3-off 5u x 1u MOTM / Oakley size

All 3.0mm natural anodised.

Terms -

You can have whatever you want on these (within my capabilities : )

I will charge exactly 50% of whatever FPD quotes you on the panel (for EU customers, this will be the inc vat, ex delivery, price)

Your (final) files must be with me by Monday morning (13th) and you must be good to make payment at around the same time (assuming your works are assigned a place)

Notes -

In the case of higher demand (than expected!) I'm afraid ill go for the higher value submissions. This isn't entirely selfish - if i can save someone a whole load of cash, against saving someone else only a bit, it seems 'just' so give the most benefit.

Postage from me is always at cost price only. I ship world wide. I take bank payments in GBP or Euro (both free), cards with Google Checkout (standard surcharges) and Paypal (but *only* if its marked as a 'personal' payment with all fees pre-paid)

Lead time will be about a week.

Due to life getting in the way, i have not been overly active on the forums recently, but, if you want reminding of what i get up to, the following link should show you -

http://www.thebeast.co.uk/cnc/index.html

Thank you,

Julian

The Beast UK Ltd

www.thebeast.co.uk