SEQ V4 Back After Long Hiatus

cosmosuave

Hello...

Have not been to this board in ages after finishing my stereo sid and after wanting a Sequentix Cirklon and realizing I cannot afford it that the SEQ V4 would be a viable option... I have ordered the parts from Mouser and SmashTV and the Expresso board... Also got the extra midi module and the cv/gate module... It has been about 3 years since I have used a computer for music making and feeling a bit limited using my Machinedrum as a sequencer... Not to knock the MD it was the first hardware sequencer I have used and it was very easy to learn with but now I need some power...

Regarding the AOUT_NG Kit + PCB I plan to use this to control 2 DOepfer Darkenergys and a Minitaur and noticed a DB-25 connector being used... Is anyone using this module with just 1/8 phono jacks instead for gate/cv output?

Any recommendation for rubber knobs like those on the Elektron gear try'd looking on Mouser but it is overwhelming...

Once done it will reside in my live rig...

Top Half

cockpit_PG200.jpg

Bottom half...

studio_cockpit.jpg