SeqV4 no ICC Midi OUT

MaG2k

Hey @ all,

i have a little problem with my Seq V4 from one minute to the other it stopped sending notes to the IIC Midi Out. When i open the Midi-Monitor it shows me that the SeqV4 is allready sending notes to MIDI IIC OUT1 but nothing happend on the MIDI.machine that is connected to this MIDI OUT port. If i change it with an other MIDI port form the LPC17 Core the machine playing the notes. I rebooted the SeqV4 but still the same problem. What does it mean if i open the "Event-Menu" and select the IIC1 port when there is a " * " behind the "IIC1*"...does it mean the port isnt there? Or IIC is not working???

It happend from one minute to the other...i recorded a video a minut ago where all ports are running perfectly.

Can anyone help me or give mie a hint?

Best regards

MaG2k

Edited by MaG2k

Hi,

could you please check, if the IIC MIDI port is working again with this version?

-> http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/midibox_seq_v4_080_pre2.zip

This is to ensure, that you are using the same IIC driver like at my side (recently I had to change something there due to a new compiler version).

when there is a " * " behind the "ICC1*"...does it mean the port isnt there? Or ICC is not working???

It means, that the IIC interface hasn't been detected (e.g. since it isn't powered, or not connected, or whatever...)

If the 080_pre2 version doesn't work better, you could check the IIC communication with this test application:

http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/iic_midi_v1_000.zip

see README.txt for details

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Thorsten,

thanx for your fast help but i didn't checked you new software yet cause the problem was a much easier one.

As you told the "*" means that the IIC module wasnt recognized by the core because of missing power. And so it was...one pin of the IIC-socket on the IIC-board was disconnected (could be the +5V Pin). I dont know why it came out but i reconnected him an now it is running fine again!

thanx for your help!

Best Regards

MaG2k

Edited by MaG2k