[SOLVED] MB6582 does not save patches from v2_vintage_bank.syx?

EsotericLabs

My MB6582 is nearly ready - the LCD is still on the slow boat from China, so operation is a bit clumsy still. I can play around with the standard patch, change waves and filters and stuff so it looks to me like perfect working order. its midibox_sid_v2_043.hex firmware btw.

The issue is: it does not seem to accept or store the patches in the vintage bank.

I  tried to upload it with MIOS studio. Open Sysex Librarian, load the bank, send the bank.  It sends about 1 patch per sec  and i see the sysex messages rolling in the midi out window. The 10th byte nicely counts up from 0x00 to 0x7f, but it looks like the bank/patch is always 0x00 0x02 (after  0x4b). is that OK?

[8009.387] f0 00 00 7e 4b 00 02 00 00 7f ... f7

The core does not talk back to me in the midi in window when receiving. Should it?

Once the sending is completed, I would expect that sending a Bank MSB / program change would load another sound. But it does not work that way. It looks like the standard patch is in all programs?

Am I missing something obvious? Clues highly appreciated!

EDIT: solved. Dang ole sysex filter issue. Only MB midi interface - good midi interface.

Edited by EsotericLabs