Programming the PIC18F452

msi

I finally finished assembling my Midibox Sid today and Started working on getting the JDM ready to programme.  Five hours later, the JDM still isn't programming the PIC.  I've added the two batteries with the resistor, tried four differnt computers, and tried the end of my patience.  I have two PIC's here waiting to be programmed, and was wondering if anyone could programme it for me if I mailed the pic's to them.  Thank you.

William

You could ask SmashTV :-)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Yes!

I'll program anyone's PIC for them, for free, always.  No purchase required.   :smile:

There are two ways on the return shipping:

1) Pack it with an extra box/bubble envelope etc. that has return postage on it and is pre-addressed to come back to you.

2) Send it to me, and buy only shipping on my website (these are actual shipping charges, I don't charge handling or add to the cost since I use priority packaging that's provided)

Either way you MUST email me send me a forum PM first to let me know what you are sending, your return address, and to get my address so you know where to send it.  ;)

Have fun!

Smash