Patch volume issues. Possibly related to the DOR option

Magus517707

Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue I am having right now, or if any one knows how to solve this issue?

I was playing around with my MB-6582, and of course I have to mess with every option available. I came across the DOR (Disable Oscillator Reset) option and decided to give it a try to see if there was a noticeable difference when switching patches, which I didn't so I turned it back off. I didn't immediately notice any changes or problems. I turned off my synth and when I turned it back on I noticed that I could first off not hear the Mios startup jingle. After that I was not hearing any sound from my initial patch (Pulse wave on Oscillator 1 for L&R). I checked my DAW and saw that there was audio signal going to the channel, the patch was just playing at a very low volume. I tried to adjust the volume from the CTRL panel and this did not change the volume any louder. At this point I started troubleshooting my cables, my audio interface, my monitors and concluded that the issue was with the MB-6582. I tried different patches and when I got to the ones that throw out a relatively high signal I had full volume of those presets.

So I decided to test any idea. I switched back to the initial patch and started messing with the oscillators. It wasn't until I used the Detune function past 4 that the regular volume of the patch returned. I tried this on other patches that were have the same issue and it was consistent. Every time a switched to a new preset I had to for most of them use the Detune to bring back the expected volume. I turned the DOR back on and found a loud preset and then as I switched presets they all had their volume back.

Is there a reason why activating the DOR and then turning back off would cause this issue?

Additional troubleshooting I performed was restarting the MB6582 multiple times,reinstalling MIOS and MBSID, even tried deleteing ensembles in case I accidentally save something in there. 

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!