FS: sammichSID[SOLD], other non-MB gear [USA]

jaytee

SOLDSelling my beloved sammichSID. No SIDs included (though I can share some tips on where to find them).

I always swore I'd never sell this synth, and I wouldn't have, except that I just finished building my MB-6582. I pulled the SIDs from the sammichSID to fully stuff the MB-6582, and as much as I love this little guy, I just don't need another SID synth around. This was the first real big DIY project I ever did, so there may be a couple soldering joints that don't look pretty, but it powered on the very first time I tried it and it has never given me even a hiccup in the five years since.

$400, which is what I paid for the kit. No trades, but I may be open for negotiation. 

Again, just to be absolutely, 100% clear, there are no SID chips included with this sammichSID; you will need to source them yourself if you want this synth to make any sounds (in the meantime, the synth still turns on and works, so you can always blindly design new SID patches :wink:).

Edit: also selling some non-midibox gear, happy to combine shipping/negotiate prices for package deals if anyone is interested:

• CZ-101 $150
  • Kurzweil K2000RS with a couple minor issues $250
  • Beat707 x0x-style MIDI drum sequencer $150

Edit: added some photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by jaytee

Nice and good luck with your sale! :-)

Don't let go of the K2000R, it is awesome! Me just upgraded an old and beat-up K2000R to modern specs (new display, p/ram extension, rom wavetable extensions, sample ram, quiet fan, scsi2sd storage, transformer noise removal...).  I originally grabbed it on ebay for 170 bucks, and all i can say is : woaah! :-). People are probably scared because of its complexity, but methinks, it is really worth to spend some time with it, it beats many of my other digital synths without even breaking a sweat! :-) ... Am still looking for a sampling option, though, if you want to sell your sampling kit and keep the rest of the synth (it works fine without that board), 50 USD + shipping?

Many greets,
Peter

The K2000 really is a fantastic synth, but I just don't find myself using it much. Between that and a general desire to go all-DIY with my setup (and with that, - need to find my TTSH build), it's time to say goodbye.

Ive been trying to sell it for a month or two now, but my motivation level has only just risen above "barely attempting" so I'd like to give it a little more time to sell as a whole unit. If I don't get any nibbles soon, though, the sampling section is yours. Feel free to give me a nudge if you still see this up in a few weeks and haven't heard from me.

• 3 weeks later...