FS: Seq v4 desktop case.

julianf

As per my thread here - 

large.IMG_20170323_171037244.jpg.fb3d9d9large.IMG_20170323_170837246.jpg.fee470blarge.IMG_20170323_170659976.jpg.05ab820

Note - this is / was a test / prototype.  It has not been used, but has some very minor imperfections.

There are four things that i would certainly alter on production units - 

a) The base is made from a bit of scrap aluminium - a past engraving job that failed for some reason or another.  It has marks on the *inner* face (ie, you wont see unless you take the case apart.  The top and the rear are fresh metal.

b) One of the wood ends has a small chip out of the outer edge.  Again, nothing that you would be bothered about, but i like to be clear.

c) There is a very very tiny mark on the top panel.  It wont show up in the photos, but its between the morph and utility buttons.  I mention it in the interests of complete disclosure.

d) The case has not been fitted with boards.  It has been designed to avoid the requirements to chop bits out (as is required with the Heidenreich unit), however, as i have not built up the unit, i can not bet my life on this!

So there you have it.  The asking price here is less than i would want to sell 'perfect' production units for, however, really, there's nothing above that is likely to bother anyone - i mean, how much does engraving on the inside of the base bother you?

My price is GBP 140.  This does not include delivery, nor does it include money transfer fees (use paypal personal to avoid them if you like)

This item is *not* in my online shop, as i want any buyer to be aware of the points above.  Please PM me to arrange any purchase.

Note -

Ive just checked, and Wilba's optomised top panel, from FPD, costs 167.37 euros (google tells me this is GBP 145.06).  This is the top panel only.  Not the rear panel.  
I think the last group buy for the Heidenreich was 127.28 euros per unit.