FS: sammich FM & MB6582 (fully built but buggy)

zid

Hi,

I'm selling two midibox instruments:

- sammichFM in acrylic enclosure. Works 100% (knobs, pots, display as it should). The sammich comes with no power plug, just the sammichFM as pictured.

asking EUR 230,- 

- MB6582 fully built in Pactec enclosure, with red display. Includes 6 x 6582 SIDs (NOS ordered back then via Wilba) and 1 x 6581 (ripped from a C64).

Here comes the story:
  It was working 100%. Then I had the MB6582 in storage for about 2 years. If I turn it on now, it will boot up correctly but some of the encoders/buttons will react, some won't. The situation which encoder/button works changes with each start of the box (on/off). So I'm a bit clueless what the issue here is. Maybe it is a wire problem from the Control surface to the mainboard. But I can also not hear a sound when triggering via midi. So this is probably only for someone experienced in debugging...
The MB6582 will come without the Rean knobs which I have put on for the photo. I have a spare C64 power plug which I can provide.

asking EUR ??? . I really do not know what I could take for this? Parts prices? I'm open for sensible offers... Please note that I want to sell the MB6582 'as-is' ie not selling the SID chips separately.

Both midiboxes can be picked up in Frankfurt/Main Germany or shipped to your place (price plus shipping cost).

Thanks and Regards, Frank

mb6582_2.jpg

mb6582_3.jpg

mb6582_4.jpg

mb6582_1.jpg

sammichFM1.jpg

sammichFM2.jpg

Edited by zid