creating pcb

superfeed

I already sent the converted .brd files to Poeleq (if I remember right). They're graphical files (.tif I think) and can be directly printed. As soon as they're up in the portal, you can download them there.

Or you can make it on your own (a little tricky at the beginning): Open the .brd file with Eagle, export it as an image (hiding all not copper layers!!) and make it black/white (and deleting here and there). Not to hard, but quite some time.

Greets. :)

if someone could either post the pdf or image files up it'd be good for others reading the thread. If noone's got any webspace mail them to me [tub at tubs dot org dot uk] and i'll chuck them up somewhere.

Tub.

Why aren't those .pdf/tiffs on midibox.org? Everything... anything? No updates, for a while, whatsoever..

Sorry, no dis -  but midibox.org could be a  download site for .mid files (as I got, for search results for "midibox", while a go), maybe some day it will, as nobody seems to care about it :(

OK, Poeloq might need so help, but I don't: linking something, from somewhere:

<a href:="http://somewhere">something</a>

Did took me some minutes to figure out,  but shouldn't be that difficult to anyone writing any html..

Sorry, still no dis, -- but: Why ppl still ask for PCB images? Because they read FAQ?

Bye, Moebius