LC programming question

doc

Hi,

(as mentioned before) I'v built two MB LC Boxes in one case. The software is cubase.

Each box is on a different midi interface

I connected the most recent buttons for both boxes via diodes together. So, for example, when I press the Bank right button both boxes are displaying the next 8 channels.

The big problem with this is, that I always have to arrange my box from channel 1 to 8 and 9 to 16 before pressing the "diode coupled" switches. And it only works correct when the project has more than 16 channels, of course.

My question is: Is it possible with mios to program the boxes in a way that box one starts with channel 1 to 8 and the second Core recognizes channel 9 - 16 ?

In other words: Core 1 is only for channels 1 to 8 and Core two only for channel 9 - 16.

Of course, when I then press the bank right switch, the boxes should display channel 17 ... 32

Are the channels "changable" or is it fixed in the host message wich channels are displayed ?

Please help  ???

greets

Doc

Hi doc,

Cubase SX at this point  does not support two Midibox LCs in Mackie Control Emulation mode (Mackie Control and Mackie Control XT). What you're trying to do is a non standard emulation of the MC protocol. Nuendo's next release in early May will have Mackie XT support which will then allow correct functioning of 2 midibox LCs.

So i guess Cubase SX support for more than 1 Mackie Controller will follow shortly after Nuendo in their next update of cubase SX.

Peace

Frank