Parts For Sale

Jiflem

Hi all,

I started constructing a midibox a while back, to be honest I bought a lot of the components to construct a MIDIbox working in modular form.

I'm afraid I had the chance to buy a Steinberg Houston at a very reasonable price and I just had to go for it as it fulfills my mixing / controller needs.

So, I have a pile of components that I would like to sell if anyone is interested at a reasonable price. I will need to put a list together but I thought I would see if there was any interest before doing this. I would prefer that someone got the use of them.

I have most of the components to build a lot of the modules, including an LCD and PIC, all the passive components, excluding pots and sliders.

Anyone interested ?  :)

Screaming Rabbitt, I'll get the list together and post it up, it may take a couple of days as I'm a bit busy at the moment and I'd like to relate the list to the modules.

Bear with me and I'll get it together.  8)

Thorsten, I know !!! It's maybe something I'll look at in the future. Currently I am struggling for time to do any kind of construction, hence the Houston works well enough for me to get results and I can live with the work arounds. Perhaps when I have some time I'll look into re - building.

Best Wishes

Jiflem  ::)