Sid-Controller

TzanhZsu

...but please keep in mind that I'm planning a special firmware for a dedicated SID control surface which allows to control the SID parameters more ergonomically. I will publish the final layout for the panel w/ pots/encoders/display/buttons/LEDs in january, when I've time enough to think about a perfect solution.

Not every parameter will become it's dedicated pot or button, some can be combined, and together with a LCD<->pot/encoder/button interaction tweaking the sounds will finally make more fun! :)

In the meantime you could use the Java editor and maybe a MIDIbox with 16 pots or more to access the most important parameters w/o the mouse.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

...but please keep in mind that I'm planning a special firmware for a dedicated SID control surface which allows to control the SID parameters more ergonomically. I will publish the final layout for the panel w/ pots/encoders/display/buttons/LEDs in january, when I've time enough to think about a perfect solution.

Not every parameter will become it's dedicated pot or button, some can be combined, and together with a LCD<->pot/encoder/button interaction tweaking the sounds will finally make more fun! :)

In the meantime you could use the Java editor and maybe a MIDIbox with 16 pots or more to access the most important parameters w/o the mouse.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Yes, definitely! :)

On this way we can save a lot of unnecessary pots/buttons/LEDs and the poly mode configuration (where all three voices should have the same values) will be easier.

And all pots will get an optional soft-overtake feature in order to prevent parameter jumps. :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Yes, definitely! :)

On this way we can save a lot of unnecessary pots/buttons/LEDs and the poly mode configuration (where all three voices should have the same values) will be easier.

And all pots will get an optional soft-overtake feature in order to prevent parameter jumps. :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.