need help with parts

ladybug

hello again...

i ordered the parts for MidiBox8+JDMprogrammer but some of them are not exactly as i ordered, please take a look at this and tell me if i can use those  :

- ALL the el.capacitors are 25v (except for the 2200uF for the power supply - it is 16v).

- the "74hc00" is a "74hc00p"

- the "cny17-2" is a cny17-1"

- the "bc547b" is a "bc547c"

- the 8.7v zener doide is a 8.2v

tell me if its ok to use them or not - or should i do any changes  ???

hello again...

i ordered the parts for MidiBox8+JDMprogrammer but some of them are not exactly as i ordered, please take a look at this and tell me if i can use those  :

- ALL the el.capacitors are 25v (except for the 2200uF for the power supply - it is 16v).

tell me if its ok to use them or not - or should i do any changes  ???

The 25V are caps ok. The 2200uF/16V cap is also ok so long as you don't use an AC supply.

perfect!

Hmmm... the CNY17-II is the most crictial part of the MIDIbox Plus, some people noticed problems with the MIDI In and had to tweak the pull-up resistor. I've no experiences with the CNY17-I --- it could cause problems. However, if MIDI-In doesn't work, just switch to the 6N138 circuit which works much better.

should work. The 8.2V zener can also be found in the original schematic; most people are using this diode w/o problems.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

The 25V are caps ok. The 2200uF/16V cap is also ok so long as you don't use an AC supply.

perfect!

Hmmm... the CNY17-II is the most crictial part of the MIDIbox Plus, some people noticed problems with the MIDI In and had to tweak the pull-up resistor. I've no experiences with the CNY17-I --- it could cause problems. However, if MIDI-In doesn't work, just switch to the 6N138 circuit which works much better.

should work. The 8.2V zener can also be found in the original schematic; most people are using this diode w/o problems.

Best Regards, Thorsten.