how about our site..?

Guest belle

Hi, I am beth. I have been surfing website hear and there. ^^ I have found this forum site. I work in a field of design corporation. I am naturally interested in costume design. My favorite designer is Dior and Chanel. I like that kinds of design of fantasy. I think design is a clear way to represent something. Do you think so? I work in a corporation http://www.designcontents.com. If you have any time, you can enter our site^^. Our site has lots of exciting sources. In the future, something like works of Dior`s and Chanel`s will be born. Christmas coming soon, lots of design works related with Christmas and holiday, it gives me a thrill of joy. Beautiful works will be made in this season of holiday. Noel, Noel, Noel.

Should this life sometime deceive you,

Don't be sad or mad at it!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Our site has lots of exciting sources.

Yours maybe? :P

For those, who didn't guess it - I think, (at least for me) this is the first Advertising Bot working with YaBB context - Searching for YaBB boards with certain keywords, doing automated registration and posting.

For Operators: - Is YaBB activity logged - IE. Has email addresses been scanned? (From those board members, who have it visible for registered users)

BYe, Moebius