Name menu MBSID 1.7

seppoman

Hi,

I just finished my next MIOS project - a little brother for my "Der Brat" :)

Here´s a little preview (more pics to follow):

Brat50-6.JPG

Everything´s fine, with one exception: The baby has a 2x16 LCD, so DISPLAYED_ITEMS = 4. In the Patch Name menu, the buttons have erratic behaviour. I suppose the problem is that this menu has 5 key options (<,>,Ins,Del,Clr), and there´s a problem with only 4 buttons. Everytime I enter the menu, the buttons are mapped some other way. e.g. I press < and a space is inserted.

Is there any missed config change that can cause this or have I found a bug?

Thanks,

Seppoman

Hi Seppoman,

wasn't there a recycle competition in one of the last c't s? This would be a nice contribution :)

To the buttons in the name menu: could it be that just the "<" key is missing, so that only ">,Ins,Del,Clr" are selectable? Then it would be an easy change (if so, I will do this with the next bugfix release)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Thorsten,

wasn't there a recycle competition in one of the last c't s? This would be a nice contribution :)

Sadly, the awards are already given at the CeBit ;)

To the buttons in the name menu: could it be that just the "<" key is missing, so that only ">,Ins,Del,Clr" are selectable? Then it would be an easy change (if so, I will do this with the next bugfix release)

No, I just checked it further. The functions depend on where the Nam Item is when selected from the upper menu layer:

1. Clr,<,<,<

2. Ins,Clr,<,<

3. Del,Ins,Clr,<

4. >,Del,Ins,Clr

so the items are rotated but in the right order. Rebooting doesnt change anything.

Any hints?

Seppoman

• 1 month later...