sync-24 conversion

Davo

I've been looking at the Prophet64 setup and I'm wondering where I can get a sync-24 converter.  This seems like something a Midibox core module could handle.  Anyone here know where to go from this point?

Davo: And next you'll be buildin' his P3 seq and tellin' "how advanced it is"  :'( ..uh, just had to say that, a similar view was expressed on Analogue Heaven mailing list yesterday by somebody that knows about midibox, but doesn't seem to have given a real consideration about MB_SEQ specs--

Well, P3 has "force to scale" function and "modulation accumulators" (seems to be a bit similar to MB_SID wavetables), but also 2x16 pots and 2x16 LCD ;D

Thorsten if your reading this, was it so, that free codespace for Midibox SEQ is getting seriously limited *blink blink*  ;D

----

Spider Room Labs (http://www.angelfire.com/geek/srlabs/) also has DIY Midi -> Din Sync devices too.

I couldn't find better information about Sync-24 pulsewidth, than mention on Blacet site, that their conversion IC uses 5uS pulses.

Bye, Moebius

Davo: And next you'll be buildin' his P3 seq and tellin' "how advanced it is"  :'( ..uh, just had to say that, a similar view was expressed on Analogue Heaven mailing list yesterday by somebody that knows about midibox, but doesn't seem to have given a real consideration about MB_SEQ specs--

Well, P3 has "force to scale" function and "modulation accumulators" (seems to be a bit similar to MB_SID wavetables), but also 2x16 pots and 2x16 LCD ;D

Thorsten if your reading this, was it so, that free codespace for Midibox SEQ is getting seriously limited *blink blink*  ;D

from that what the P3 user manual says, these two functions are easy to integrate into the existing MBSEQ engine, and they don't consume much code space.

But these are Colins inventions, and I don't want to steal his ideas

Best Regards, Thorsten.

But these are Colins inventions, and I don't want to steal his ideas

Hehee, respect! ;)

Bye, Moebius

(albeit "force to scale" seems like implementation of the ideas originally presented in analog synth CV quantisizers and since then introduced to midi world, and "Latronic Notron" Scale Assing function seems similar enough to say, it's not unknown in hardware midi sequencers either)