Applaud / Smite ?

Tanstaafl

More than once, I've been sure I've got just what I need.. and in the middle of going thru piles of junk I realize, "Yeah, it went to trash because I thought I'd NEVER really need it"..

Actually it may take only couple of days to find out the truth that you are needing the thing you just thought you'd ever need.. On the other hand, without going thru all the forgotten stuff piled up you necessary wouldn't have remembered that thing anyway :)

Throwing away old "junk" is always hard thing to do.. It's been few months by now since I moved up to my current location and there's still few boxes left that I don't know should I trash'em or not.. *sigh*  Some "anew found" treasures lies on my desk now, like some more parts for FM synth, MB controlled analogue synth.. Just needing time!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope not.

Moebius

(who smited for your question) - Damn You people. If I play like a badass treat me like a bad ass.. shite!

I hope you didn't understand me wrong: I didn't ask to see who gave the points, I asked to be able to see which post the smiting/applauding person was looking at when pushing the button.