Is this possible or have I cocked it up?

eufex

I'm building a dual core box that has 64 analogue inputs and (at the moment) 192 digital inputs. Of the 192 inputs 19 are encoders, the rest buttons. I originally figured that one box could run MB64 and the other 64e - this was before i realised that as it stands 64e is set up for 64 buttons. Is what I want to achieve easily programmable or will I need to move to a third core?

I've just spotted the test App for 64 Pots and 128 buttons - maybe this would be the basis for a solution (and also give me even more buttons to play with)

Cheers

So long you can live with static MIDI event assignments, and without a "toggle" feature, it's easy to extend a MB64 or MB64e to 128 buttons and LEDs. The ain64_din128_dout128_v1_3 application give you some inspirations (read the comments)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thanks Thorsten - yes 80 of the buttons will be static, just sending out MIDI notes so that sounds good. Another option is to have 128 DINS on a MB64 application on one of th ecores I'm running - I see in another post that to do this the User_DIN-Notify Toggle hook needs to be enhanced - are there any other crucial areas to alter too (I guess the test app will show most of the way)/